Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 12th Class Meeting - The Alpha to My Omega.

So; as expected, Beth's class is going to be some sort of exploration into the right brain, destroying brain cells as we zoom past the cosmos of our mind. Not really.. ha ha. In all seriousness, this class has my interest simply because of Beth's ability to think outside of the box. In the process, I think she'll do a great job at getting people out of their comfort level. Spontaneity is one of those concepts that seems to fade with time. With responsibility and technology, our society beckons us to follow a strict regimen of activity to keep it alive. However, without the creative mindset of those that fight repetition, I suppose there would be no "flavor" to our world. Give "flavor" whatever definition pleases you the most.

Round things; an interesting topic, and one that has me paranoid of my surroundings. It was hilarious; I was driving home from class last night, and I was literally scouring my 360 degree environment for round objects; tires, lanterns, signs, streets, etc. Hell, I suppose my head movement was the culmination of my round item search; after all, it was continuously making circular movements searching my world for oblong and extraordinary round shapes.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment