Monday, January 26, 2009

Le'go My Eggggggg, yo!

Interesting assignment Beth; very interesting. I left the egg in my refrigerator for the first week, not sure what exactly to do with it. Because this assignment was so open ended, I kind of got lost in all the wonderful ideas revolving around our wonderful egg. Well, turns out eggs can be assholes. Friday, right before work, I pondered, "Hell, I will try a raw egg for once!" What a bad idea. About two hours into work, my stomach started churning. Let me just say that the egg did not agree with me all day. Granted, it could have been the Taco Bell from the night before. However, I think it could be a mixture of both.

From this assignment I have learned to keep my creativity, well, creative. Eating a raw egg is not unique, creative, or recommended. I should have stuck with my original idea of "Photoshopping" my egg into the many wonderful places of the world! At least that way I would feel great lying about my "world-traveling" egg instead of spending a whole day practically losing my insides.

8 comments:

  1. What if you were forced to eat one of those eggs everyday for a week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if you mixed the raw egg with other stuff to make a shake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if you ate the egg without the addition of Taco Bell, would you have been sick?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What if the egg had been fertilized? Would you have still tried to eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if the egg magically disappeared from your freezer that first week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if you ate multiple disgusting things beforehand, so you were desensitized to the raw egg?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What if you forced someone else to eat the egg?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What if after you ate the egg... you laid one?

    ReplyDelete