Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ahhhh. Silence.

I really enjoyed the video that was shown in class today. At first I just figured that the two musicians were neo-hippies and were on some acid trip, but once my suspicion about the girl being deaf was confirmed, I became rather intrigued. The soundtrack for this film must have been extremely fun or extremely difficult to do; there is no in between. Some of the sounds that were captured on location were amazing. At one point, I entered this state of calm; nothing entrancing, but more like a "sleeping while awake" sort of feel. The overall feel of the video was awesome, and it left an impression on me the rest of the day.

Bags over our heads: haha. Interesting. I didn't enjoy her type of music as much as I enjoyed watching everyone run around with bags on their heads. Overall, it was a pretty interesting, yet calming class session, and look forward to next week's agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment