Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Class 5? oooooo, you're funny!

Ya...... about responding to class five; it's funny because it's not true! There was no class five! It was all an illusion. However, maybe class five's legacy is living on through the spirit of it's students. Maybe today, all of the classmates feel some yearning for class five they have never felt before. Maybe, in some ethereal movement of seeking wholeness, all of our classmates moved in unison toward a brighter understanding of what class five could have been. Lives could have been touched; hearts broken. The spirit of class five will live on as a sublime legacy in the hearts of man. Actually, all of the above is complete bull shit, but it would be nice if we all shared the same yearning for the "class that did not pass."

On a serious note, I think I will be spending my allotted time this week listening to enya while cruising through some video games that need some progress. If not that, I might just play some basketball or go out drinking with some friends. I am not quite sure yet, but I'll update the blog after I do what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment