Monday, February 16, 2009

Plastic Bags Make Planet Sad...

After class, I took the plastic bag home with me; my mind filled with limitless possibilities for this small little bag. As I brought it into my apartment, I laid it down, proceeding with my daily agenda. Later that evening, I had a wonderful dinner, and wouldn't you know that little plastic bag looked like a wonderful little trash bag. I would not have used it in such a disgraceful manner; however, I was out of trash bags and needed a transport vessel for my trash. I am sure that little plastic bag is having a wonderful time being recycled or sitting in a landfill.

I suppose I could say I simply wanted the plastic bag to enjoy it's afterlife. Being able to sit around in a massive pile with your little plastic bag friends is sure tempting if I must say so. Hopefully my little plastic bag is comfortable and in the midst of other little bags. If recycled, I hope my little plastic bag is being put to good use; possibly some use in condoms, if that is even possible. If so, I can say that I took a first hand initiative in promoting population management.

No comments:

Post a Comment